• The library has 25 iMAC computer for student use.
• You must have your ID and a current AUP form on file to use a computer.
• Computers are for school-related assignments.
• Printing charges: $0.10 per page, or you may bring your own paper.
• Failure to follow rules will cause you to lose your computer privileges.
- For Students
- For Teachers
- CCHS Library Online Catalog
- LAUSD's Digital Library
- LAUSD Digital Library Access Tutorial (PDF)
- LAUSD Digital Library in Schoology (Video)
- LAUSD Digital Library BY SUBJECT (Google Slides)
- Digital Library BY SUBJECT
- ProQuest Research Companion
- BIG6™ Skills
- Evaluating Websites
- Citation Guides
- Writing Tools
- Big6™ and Standards
- Free eBooks and Audiobooks!
- JLG Digital
- Virtual Reading Rooms