WELCOME TO THE CLEVELAND CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
Library Mission: To empower Cleveland Charter HS students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
Visit CHSS Library
M, W-F 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM to Dismissal
Last 30 minutes of Period 4
Conference Period and Other Events: Check CCHS Library Calendar for closures
OPEN NUTRITION AND LUNCH
Staff: Ms. Fonseca, TL
Looking for a book? Doing research?
Search the online catalog directly from the library website!
CCHS Circulation Rules
• You must have a picture ID.
• You may check out up to three books for two weeks.
• Late Fee: $0.10 per school day.
• Damaged book: $5.00.
• Lost book: Replacement value of the book.
CCHS Library Computers
• 26 PC computers for student use.
• You must have your ID to use a computer.
• Computers are for school-related assignments.
• Printing: Use your PaperCut account. Every student receives a credit of $7.00 per semester.